To be the independent and effective voice for all health consumers in Western Australia and for health consumers to be active partners in the health care system.
To promote an equitable consumer-centred health care system that protects the rights of all West Australians.
To raise awareness of and advocate for health consumers’ rights in Western Australia
To support health consumers to be active partners in health policy, planning, review and research
- Respect: valuing diversity and actively seeking everyone’s contribution
- Empathy: considering other peoples’ world views, experiences and emotions
- Equity: advocating for the whole community
- Collaboration: working together to achieve positive outcomes
- Integrity: aligning our actions with our values
- Accountability: taking responsibility for our actions, measuring our effectiveness
- Innovation: creating new ways to achieve effective outcomes
- Knowledge: applying the latest learning to our practice and procedures