The Mental Health Network (MHN) aims to improve outcomes for people with mental health issues by building capability and leadership and strengthening the provision and coordination of care and support across the State.
The MHN achieves this by:
- Engaging: Enabling consumers, families/carers, health professionals, health and community services, the Mental Health Commission and Department of Health WA to engage and collaborate effectively;
- Learning: Sharing information, experience and ideas; and,
- Informing: Providing independent and informed advice.
We are seeking expressions of interest for steering committee members, to contribute as part of the Youth Mental Health Sub Network Steering Committee. The Youth Mental Health Sub Network Steering Committee invites expressions of interest from:
- Young people with personal experience of mental health challenges
- Families, carers or supporters (support persons1) of young people who have experienced mental health challenges
Click here for more information about this opportunity. The deadline for responses is 4pm, Sunday 28 June.
For any more information please contact: Warwick Smith or Lyn Millett, Co-Chair/s, Youth Mental Health Sub Network Steering Committee by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
More information about the Mental Health Network is online at the Mental Health Commission’s website https://www.mhc.wa.gov.au/about-us/mental-health-network/
Please provide a brief written expression of interest and resume and return it by 4pm, 28 June 2020.
- Email to: MHNetwork@mhc.wa.gov.au with Youth Mental Health Steering Committee Application in the subject line.
- Post to: The Mental Health Commission Attention: Bianca Fish GPO Box X2299 Perth Business Centre WA, 6847
- Hand deliver to Mental Health Commission, Level 1, 1 Nash Street, Perth WA.