Rockingham Peel Group (RkPG) is committed to partnering with consumers to ensure a patient-centred approach to service planning, delivery and evaluation. RkPG Consumer Advisory Council are looking for new members.
The Consumer Advisory Council (CAC) establishes a formal partnership between consumer, carer and community representatives and RkPG. The CAC members provide support and advice to RkPG in order to improve the hospital experience for patients, families and other consumers.
What does the CAC do?
- Advises on the planning, development and delivery of health services.
- Provides valuable feedback on the needs of consumers, carers and the community.
- Promotes consumer, carer and community participation.
- Facilitates communication and cooperation between Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group, local service providers and the community.
- Advocates for consumers, carers and the community.
- The CAC meets monthly at Rockingham General Hospital.
Anyone can apply to become a CAC member, or register for other opportunities for consumer and carer involvement. If you would like to raise an issue or
suggestion with the CAC, or apply to be a member, please contact the Rockingham Peel Group directly.
Rockingham Peel Group Education,
Safety, Quality and Risk Department
Phone: 9599 4322