Health Consumers’ Council organise a number of networking events and workshops for people who are involved in the health system as a consumer, carer, family or community representative. We also host a Facebook group for representatives, as well as sending tailored emails and information.
These sessions happen 3-4 times a year. The aims are to:
- Provide an opportunity for consumer, carer, family or community reps and members to connect with other reps across the health system in WA
- Hear updates on key issues in the health sector and from Health Consumers’ Council
- Build capacity by including a facilitated learning opportunity
- Date: Thursday 9 September – in the Noongar season of Djilba
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- Where: by Zoom – join online or by ‘phone
- Register: find out more and register online at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/consumer-representative-networking-septemberdjilba-2021-tickets-160712871525
To make sure you receive information about these sessions, sign up to the mailing list here
Click here to see information about previous sessions
Stay connected – join our Facebook group and mailing list!
- You can join the Source – Connect, Learn and Share Facebook page by being signed into Facebook and asking to join the group here
- You can join the Consumer, carer, family and community rep mailing list here
If you’ve any questions about this network, contact Clare Mullen firstname.lastname@example.org