Would you like to use your experience as a patient or carer to create a better health system? We know that pro-active and skilled Consumer Representatives can do just that, and this introductory course will help you get started.
Consumer Representatives play an integral role in the Australian health care system. They provide vital information and ideas from a service user’s perspective, to health services and government committees.
This highly interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to hear, learn and think about important information for consumer representatives including:
- The roles and purpose of a consumer representative
- The benefits of consumer representation
- Barriers to participation for consumer representatives
- Overcoming barriers to participation
- Maintaining effectiveness as a consumer representative
Book now and see why people are loving our new, highly interactive learning experiences at HCC
Health Consumers’ Council, Unit 4, 434 Lord Street, Mount Lawley