We offer you a range of different workshops to support you in your journey to becoming an effective, engaged consumer representative.
We also support health care staff through our workshops to develop skills, awareness and strategies for engaging with health consumers. Some of our workshops provide points towards active learning hours for nursing staff.
All our current workshops are listed below, you can click on the workshop title for more information about each session.
- Next workshop date to be confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
- Wednesday 15th May 2019, 10am-2pm at Health Consumers’ Council – to book, click here
- Next Forum date to be confirmed. To express your interest in the next forum, or to talk to us about running one at your site, get in touch
- Next workshop date to be confirmed. We can also run this workshop at your service on a fee for service basis. To express your interest in the next public workshop, or to talk to us about running a session at your site, get in touch
- Wednesday 20th March 9.30-12.30 (registration from 9am) – North Metropolitan TAFE – 140 Royal Street East Perth. This event will be a mix of informal and structured elements, with time for networking, interactive working sessions and facilitated learning around good practice in consumer, carer and community engagement across the WA health sector. Click here for more information and to book.
- Register here – sessions start in May 2019 for 5 weeks
World Kindness Day – 13 November each year
Health service providers and health consumers need to have a shared understanding of what kindness means in healthcare. If you are interested in talking about what kindness means in your health service or organisation, contact us at email@example.com and let’s chat!