Health Consumers’ Council organise a number of networking events and workshops for people who are involved in the health system as a consumer, carer, family or community representative. We also host a Facebook group for representatives, as well as sending tailored emails and information.
These sessions happen 2 times a year. The aims are to:
- Provide an opportunity for consumer, carer, family or community reps and members to connect with other reps across the health system in WA
- Hear updates on key issues in the health sector and from Health Consumers’ Council
- Build capacity by including a facilitated learning opportunity
Our next networking event:
- Consumer Networking! For consumers, carers, and community change agents
- Our next session will be held in 2024, keep an eye out for more details soon.
To make sure you receive information about these sessions, sign up to the mailing list here
Stay connected – join our Facebook group and mailing list!
- You can join the Source – Connect, Learn and Share Facebook page by being signed into Facebook and asking to join the group here
- You can join the Consumer, carer, family and community rep mailing list here
If you’ve any questions about this network, contact Clare Mullen email@example.com