Equitable, person-centred healthcare for all West Australians.
To increase the capacity of all people to influence the future direction of health care and to make informed choices.
- Respect: valuing diversity and actively seeking everyone’s contribution
- Empathy: considering other peoples’ world views, experiences and emotions
- Equity: advocating for the whole community
- Collaboration: working together to achieve positive outcomes
- Integrity: aligning our actions with our values
- Accountability: taking responsibility for our actions, measuring our effectiveness
- Innovation: creating new ways to achieve effective outcomes
- Knowledge: applying the latest learning to our practice and procedures