We welcome new members!
The council has three categories of membership – Individual, Organisation and Associate. Individual membership is free. There’s a small fee for organisation and associate membership (invoices are sent out at the beginning of the financial year).
As an individual member of the Health Consumers’ Council you:
- will receive free Health Matters magazines and fortnightly E-newsletters
- are able to submit items for eNews or Health Matters
- enjoy discounted attendance for Cultural Competency Workshops
- are invited to contribute & comment on HCC submissions & policies
- enjoy free Consumer Representative Workshops
- are eligible to become a HCC nominated Consumer Representative on health-related Boards/Committees
- are eligible to be selected to attend special events as a representative (i.e. Health Conference)
- are invited to Members only events (AGM & End of year Celebrations)
- are invited to HCC Consumer Excellence Awards ceremonies
- are entitled to one vote at meetings
- are entitled to nominate for election to the HCC Board
If you would like to join the Health Consumers’ Council as an individual, click here to complete our membership form online.
Alternatively, click here to download, complete and submit the individual membership form or send it to us via: