Advertising in Health Matters Magazine
Health Consumers’ Council (WA) Inc (HCC) has produced Health Matters quarterly magazine since its inception in 1994. Since mid-2015 HCC has taken a new approach with each issue focusing on a theme. Articles are sourced from key stakeholders across WA and Australia to have a balanced view on each topic. The theme for the next issue is promoted in the previous issue, a call for features goes out through HCC’s media channels and key people are approached to contribute. Click here for more information on how you can advertise with us or contact the Health Consumers Council on (08) 9221 3422.
Health Matters Reach:
- Direct marketing to an individual membership of 900+ based in WA including key people in WA health, for example the WA Director General of Health, WA Minister for Health, Executive Directors & CEO’s of NGO health organisations
- Promoted using boosted posts through HCC social media channels Facebook and Twitter to a combined average reach of 5K per month
- Used as promotional material at all Health Consumers’ Council events, partnership events and external events where HCC has a stall ( 400 copies of each issue taken to approx. 16+ events annually)
- All past issues feature on HCC website
- An article features in HCC’s monthly eNewsletter to 800+ recipients with an average open rate of 38%, higher than the industry average of 18.33%
Health Matters Magazine Article Submissions
If you would like to submit an article for consideration, it should be no less than 500 words and no more than 800 words, plus high resolution photographs (2 MB or higher) if available attached as a JPG or PNG file. Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submitting an article is no guarantee the article will be published as is, or even at all. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9221 3422 to discuss.