This workshop takes your consumer representation skills to the next level. Keeping your skills honed and your knowledge current plays a key role of being an effective consumer representative.
On completion of this interactive workshop you will have an increased understanding of the current international, national and local safety and quality focus in health care and how to integrate these concepts into effective representation.
Who is this workshop for?
- People wanting to develop their skills as a consumer representative
- People currently placed as a consumer representative on a committee, working group or Board
- Completion of the Introduction to Consumer Representation
Topics covered include:
• Updates on Key Health and Other Policies (Including the Sustainable Health Review)
• Managing Communication Outcomes
• Consumer Representation in Context (Understanding the Health System)
• A Focus on Standard 2
• IAP2 Levels of Engagement
• Gaining Consumer Input
• The Consumer Lens
• Mastering Meetings
• The Influence Equation
4 hours, 10am-2pm
Health Consumers’ Council, Unit 6 Wellington Fair, 40 Lord Street, East Perth
Book now and see why people are loving our new, highly interactive learning experiences here at HCC