SOLD OUT !
Patient Experience Week | 2017
Powerful change can happen when there is a shared vision of what works. Join the Health Consumers’ Council and the Australasian College of Health Service Management as we start a new conversation about Patient Experience.
Expertise is found at both ends of the discussion between patient and healthcare provider. It is in administration, in hospitals and community settings. It is found in homes, with our carers and the community at large.
So join the conversation to create a shared vision, SHARE… What matters to me about the patient experience is… and ASK… What matters to you about the patient experience?
At the Community Conversation you will:
- Hear from Patient Experience leader Jason Wolf from the Beryl Institute, USA about what works and what’s next.
- Be inspired by clinician/ consumer partnerships that drive patient experience excellence.
- Develop a shared statement of key patient experience improvement priorities, by exploring the theme, ‘What matters to you?’.
- Shape what will be presented from the Forum’s conversations the very next morning to the Australasian College of Health Service Management, Health Leadership Breakfast.
- Start the conversations that will lead to new innovations and change in your own practice and world after the event.
- See who is up for the 2017 Consumer Excellence Awards Ceremony held after the Community Conversation.
KEYNOTE: Jason A Wolf is a respected speaker writer and leader on patient experience excellence, high performance cultures, leadership and organisational change. He is the President of The Beryl Institute, USA.
Please note morning tea and lunch are provided.
Health Consumers’ Council (WA) Are Pleased To Announce Roger Cook MLA Deputy Premier Minister For Health; Mental Health Will Be Opening The Health Consumer Excellence Awards!
Health Consumers’ Council (WA) Inc. and the Western Australian Department of Health are pleased to present the nominees for the ‘Health Consumer Excellence Awards’ 2017. These awards were created to honour the everyday heroes in health in WA, from the administrator to the clinician and to recognise health consumers that go out of their way to make a difference. The awards will be held on April 27, please note registration for the awards has now closed.
Please note food and drink are provided.
Download Community Conversation Poster PDF here
Download Community Conversation Flyer PDF here
Please note change of venue, due to the overwhelming interest the Leadership Breakfast will be held in the Auditorium in the Leadership Centre at AIM 76 Birkdale Street, FLOREAT WA.
The Australasian College of Health Service Management in partnership with the Health Consumers’ Council present this significant discussion for all health leaders striving to develop high performance cultures through understanding patient experience. Listen to speakers; Jason A Wolf and Dr Simon Towler. This is a ticketed event with limited seating, RSVP to avoid disappointment. Click on the link above for more details.
Regular updates will be provided on this page, or you can call (08) 9221 3422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Experience Week Forum Promotional Toolkit