Tell someone if you’ve had a positive experience
- You can download and save an editable version of the postcard here – just fill in the details and send as an email attachment
- You can find the contact details to send your postcard to on this list of hospital feedback email addresses
- If you’d like to print a hard copy of the postcard, you can use this PDF format
For Health Service providers
- You can download this poster to let people know about the postcard
- You can use the HCC logo and our Patient Experience Week logo to help promote the postcards
- You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or would like the postcard in InDesign format
Studies suggest that saying thank you can lead to a 50 per cent increase in helpfulness – so by expressing your thanks for a job well done, you could be helping to make the health system just a bit better!
Patient Experience Week is an opportunity to celebrate and acknowledge the ways that staff in health services can have a positive impact on our experience of the health system.
In 2020, we encourage you to let someone know if they have helped you have a positive experience in the health system. Just fill in one of these postcards with their name and a note, and hand it or email it to the team.
We welcome carers and family members to also fill out a card when they have a positive experience.
Keep an eye out for the these postcards, they will be available in health services across the state.