- increase your knowledge about your rights and responsibilities in healthcare
- understand the different health services in Australia
- express your ideas, concerns and recommendations about health issues affecting you, your family or community.
We have a few community conversations coming up.
- Tuesday 1st October, 10AM – 12PM; Cannington Library located at Cannington Leisureplex. RSVP here
- Wednesday 16th October, 1:30AM – 3:30PM; Thornlie Library. RSVP here
- Monday 11th November, 10AM – 12PM; Bentley Library. RSVP here
- Monday 2nd December, 10AM – 12PM; Riverton Library. RSVP here
If you are a community member and is interested to host or help organise a community conversation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . This is a free service.