- Do you work in Healthcare?
- Are you a consumer representative?
- Are you a member of a CAC, CCAC or CAG?
- How do you support equity in Healthcare provision?
Western Australia enjoys one of the most culturally diverse populations in Australia. To assist healthcare workers and providers deliver services that are equitable and in line with the implementation of Standard Two ((Partnering with Consumers 2.1.2) National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards) the Health Consumers’ Council has developed this workshop as a means of enabling you to provide culturally inclusive services that support patient-centred care.
Workshop Content Includes…
- Exploring culture and cross cultural engagement
- Exploring strategies to increase service accessibility
- Indentifying methods to engage with CaLD communities
Feedback From Other Workshops…
- Overall very good training & ‘super’ facilitator
- Good information & content, overall presentation and handouts very good
- Interesting, informative and beautifully presented
- Presenter very knowledgeable and experienced
Next Supporting Cultural Diversity in Healthcare workshop will be on the 7th of August 2019, 10AM – 1PM at HCC office. Click here to register.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.